By Selma Koç,Xiongyi Liu,Patrick Wachira
The e-book goals teachers, educational designers, and academic leaders who're attracted to realizing and imposing both summative or formative evaluation in on-line and mixed studying environments. This booklet will help the proper viewers within the concept and perform of review in on-line and combined studying environments. supplying either a study and perform viewpoint, this publication can assist teachers make the relationship among pedagogy and know-how instruments to maximise their educating and scholar studying. one of the questions addressed during this publication are:
• What evaluation recommendations can be utilized in on-line or combined learning?
• How can teachers layout potent evaluation strategies?
• What equipment or expertise instruments can be utilized for overview in on-line or combined learning?
• How does peer-assessment paintings in on-line or mixed studying environments?
Read or Download Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments PDF
Similar college & university education books
During this full of life and provocative e-book, cultural critic Marjorie Garber, who has written on issues as assorted as Shakespeare, canines, cross-dressing, and genuine property, explores the pleasures and pitfalls of the tutorial existence. educational Instincts discusses 3 of the perennial concerns that experience surfaced in contemporary debates concerning the humanities: the relation among "amateurs" and "professionals," the relation among one educational self-discipline and one other, and the relation among "jargon" and "plain language.
A graduate scholar within the sciences and engineering has to wait meetings, write magazine articles, navigate collaborations, negotiate for lab gear, mediate among squabbling lab buddies, indulge eccentric professors, train undergraduates, and safe investment each semester. Undergrad teaches you none of those abilities, and nobody warns you ahead of you begin grad college that you simply want them.
The collage of Toronto’s school of Arts and technological know-how is older than the college itself. Chartered in 1827 as King’s university, it formally opened in 1843 with 4 professors and twenty-seven scholars. during this energetic and interesting e-book, Robert Craig Brown vividly recounts the 150-year heritage of the faculty’s employees, scholars, and achievements.
The nationwide examine Council (NRC) used to be requested by means of the nationwide protection Intelligence collage (NDIC) to convene a committee to check the curriculum and syllabi for his or her proposed grasp of technology measure in technological know-how and expertise intelligence. The NRC was once requested to study the cloth supplied through the NDIC and supply suggestion and suggestions in regards to the program's constitution and objectives of the grasp of technology and expertise Intelligence (MS&TI) application.
- Choice Knowledge for Students: Words to Empower, Enliven, and Enrich Your Life (Words of Wisdom)
- Seeking Modernity in China’s Name: Chinese Students in the United States, 1900-1927
- From Diplomas to Doctorates: The Success of Black Women in Higher Education and its Implications for Equal Educational Opportunities for All
- Education and Youth Today: 20 (Sociological Studies of Children and Youth)
- The Ohio State University in the Sixties: The Unraveling of the Old Order (Trillium Books)
Extra resources for Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments by Selma Koç,Xiongyi Liu,Patrick Wachira